Today is the last day of Nordstrom‘s Half Yearly Sale and there are still SO many amazing finds – especially when it comes to shoes! Basically all of the shoes pictured on my shoe wall above have come from Nordstrom and lucky for you, the majority of them are on sale today.
I was laughing to myself when I was going through the wall to check which shoes were on sale at how many of them I’ve bought at Nordstrom. I shouldn’t be surprised though because Nordstrom is my all time favorite retailer – from their amazing selection to their exceptional services that make it SO easy to shop (like buy online and pick up in store, on-site tailoring, E-Gifting, free shipping & returns, and reserve online and try on in store., just to name a few) – they simply never disappoint!
Anyways, you don’t want to miss out on these amazing deals because they won’t last forever. I’ve included a breakdown of my 10 shoes included on the Half Yearly Sale below. Let me know if you have any questions!
1. Sam Edelman Caprice Knee-High Boots: I literally lived in these boots all fall long. I love that they’re slouchy.…aka very slimming on your legs!
2. Marc Fisher LTD Indre Platform Boot: I recently bought these shoes and didn’t expect to wear them that much and y’all, I literally wear them ALL. OF. THE. TIME. They’re amazing and look super cute with so many different outfits. They come in four different colors. Definitely my number one shoe of the moment.
3. Marc Fisher Ulana Knee High Boot: I love how classy these boots are. I bought them in cream and plan to wear them with an all cream outfit.
4. UGG Daelynn Boot: Every girl should have a pair of UGG boots! They’re so comfortable and easy to slide on in those cold winter months. I love the bows on these too!
5. Nike Odyssey React Running Shoe: These are my favorite tennis shoes for running errands and taking Bentley on walks. I love the way they look and they provide amazing support. They come in several colors too.
6. Jeffrey Campbell Audie Cowgirl Boot: These boots are so incredible because they’re comfortable which is rare for cowboy boots. I was instantly sold the moment I tried them on.
7. Stuart Weitzman Duvet Stud Boot: I am obsessed with the style of these booties! It reminds me of something a celebrity would wear!
8. Steve Madden Gradual Slip On Sneaker: These are perfect for transitioning into Spring! Recently, I’ve been wearing sneakers all of the time (even with outfits I normally would wear heels with) and have been loving the look.
9. Vince Sanders Slip On Sneaker: I love how shiny the black is on these sneakers! The shine makes the shoes look so dressy. I recommend sizing down on these.
10. Rag & Bone Aslen Boot: A girl can never have too much animal print! I love how sophisticated these booties are and that they relatively flat. Sometimes it’s nice to be comfortable and wear a boot without a heel!
In collaboration with Nordstrom!